Wednesday, February 2, 2011

COMPETITOR EXPERIENCE


I was determined to have it ready for this year they say. I put in a lot of effort over a six month period to get this finished in time. And it’s been apart. Everything you can take apart, I’ve done it the diffs in pieces, and engine rebuilt, everything its back together, looking stunning in that British Leyland Sandglow paint. And here’s surprise. I’ve always liked Land Rovers. But I don’t like yellow Land Rovers. And the Camel thing some people like to flaunt it but, to be honest, I feel a bit embarrassed driving this down the street. It’s a bit over the top.
As such, you’re not likely to find this lovely One Ten passing you on the road they keep it for Camel Club outings and special occasions, such as showing us just what a quarter century old, written off, ex scrapyard Land Rover can still do. Were we impressed? Hugely…..

No comments:

Post a Comment