Wednesday, December 22, 2010

62 YEARS LAND ROVER


At the Land Rover of 2010 we can screw the lid on Land Rover’s first 62 years. During that time, it has gained the reputation of a solid and dependable British company that product a solid and dependable vehicle recognized world over.

Naturally I’m talking about a Defender and its forerunners, the series, I, II and III. But can we imagine the next 50 years for Land Rover. Can we imagine Land rover even being here in 62 years time in recognizable form. I’ve been a fan of Land Rovers since fooling about with a shot series I as a teenager. It made a huge impression, and I’ve never since thought of any series I as outdated unfashionable or even technologically backward. Indeed the series I is filled with innovations that didn’t become outdated instead they were replaced by alternatives.   

No comments:

Post a Comment