Monday, December 27, 2010

DISCOVERY 300TDI AUTO

Call it credit crunch; fiscal freefall whatever either way with banks in trouble and fleets of unsold 4x4s on forecourts, right now probably isn’t the best time to be thinking of swapping your Land Rover.
Not that I ever was you understand our Discovery is a firm family fixture. But the present state of the economy made me take stock and reaffirm my commitment to my car. With fewer than 80,000 miles and a meticulous service history, the 10 years old 300Tdi is barely middle aged. Properly looked after I recon it’s good for at least another five years despite the abuse it gets every day.
And I mean every day. There isn’t day that passes without me bumping splashing and squelching along some byway or other. Walking the dog is a lot more fun if you first find somewhere far off the beaten track to walk in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment