Monday, December 27, 2010

BUY A LAND ROVER

There’s certain irony some would say hypocrisy in the fact that those of us who take our Land Rovers off Road and Greenland would prefer to buy one that has never got its tyres muddy. I wouldn’t dream of buying a Land Rover from someone like me.
Luckily after all these years, I’ve got a well turned instinct for sporting Land Rovers that have been abused. Loose trim mud in unlikely places scratches on the roof scrapes on the underside you know the score.
But the best signs of a Land Rover product that have been off road is a stiff or seized diff lock and a high low lever that need the strength if Geoff Capes to shift  Seriously.
I explained my reasoning I doesn’t drive many miles, I doesn’t drive fast petrol is quite a bit cheaper than diesel and a well cared for vehicle with just 55’000 miles on the clock shouldn’t need too many expensive repairs in the near future. So if you like my thinking?     

No comments:

Post a Comment