Monday, November 15, 2010

Did you think about the use of a defender in off road? This is made as a farm vehicle and it was very useful to the farms. Defender can use to Pull or carry a heavy load. I am driving defenders from my age 16 and I am now 30 years old. So I am saying in my 14 years driving experience. As I know a defender has a great balance in off road. The drift lock and HI-LO are very useful to balance the vehicle. In an upper hill side or when we drive from upper to down side we can use low gear and free the clutch to take the balance. In a deep mud side we should use the drift lock and 2, 3 gear to balance and drive safely. 


The main thing of the defenders is turn of the tires. When the front right wheel turn to right rear left wheel must give the essential speed. This activity will continue by changing through the tires. So this is the secret of a defender in the off road which gets the balance and the speed to finish our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment