Saturday, January 29, 2011

IT’S PROPER BRILLIANT


A proper Land Rover it’s a phrase I’ve heard many times over the years to describe a whole range of different vehicles. Indeed, I’ve often said it myself. But what does it mean? Depends on your view, I guess for me, this is every inch a Proper Land Rover. Scruffy paintwork that shrugs off scratchy green lanes, headlights in the middle, SAT pattern tyres, fruity exhaust note marvelous.

Some would describe it as a rat’. Don’t think that that Land Rover is a bit of a shed, though underneath that work worn exterior is a vehicle every bit as well restored as the best of the concurs restoration you see on the shows circuit. That’s just the way we like it. We bought the 1965 88 inch for a very good reason, as I explains. I like them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment