Friday, January 28, 2011

THE MUDDY BOTTOM 90


We are going to run muddy bottom 4x4 a club based around their fantastic off road site deep in the New Forest. The club has branched out into making its own suspension components and off road accessories, and is even opening an independent Land Rover garage, specializing in off road preparation.
The 90 are kept busy on driver training duties, site maintenance and marshalling on the numerous play days at the site. We get through a set of wheel bearings once a month. The Land rover does work hard but, at the same time, we enjoy every single minute of it. I had been around the Land Rovers for a long time. I grew up on a safari and I’m proud to say I learned to drive in a 101 and a Series I, which my cousin gave me when I was about 15 it was a 101 Series 107 pickup, no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment