Sunday, January 30, 2011

THE LAND ROVER SHOP

And this isn’t about Land Rovers, either (well not really). There was a Land Rover book I wanted on the website of a shop selling lots of Land Rover stuff. After several frustrating attempts to get the book mail ordered, I checked the shop’s details and found that it exists geographically as well as in cyberspace, about 30miles from where live.

It would be quicker to drive over than keep trying the website, I reckoned. And that’s how I found myself taking a look at the outer reaches of Land rover enthusiasm.  I mean, we like our Land Rovers, we like things to do with our Land Rovers. But in this shop there wasn’t any actual Land Rover stuff, no genuine parts, no parts of any kind. There wasn’t even any non Land Rover Land Rover kit, such as huge tyres or acres of chequerplate or roof tents or high lift jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment