Friday, January 28, 2011

PRODUCTION TEST

When I rebuilt my Series IIA I used a new, galvanized chassis, even though it was more expensive than the painted versions available then. We’re getting to the stage where it’s perceived to be wrong if you spend money on something. I could have lived with the original Land Rover seats and done without the galvanized chassis but both have gone, in order to make my life more comfortable.
The Range rover is similar you could have numerous vehicle parked outside your house, ready for each occasion the daily drive, the off roader the two vehicle and the holiday car. The Range Rover as a vehicle are that the design is starting to look a little dated now, and I do wonder why the centre rear view mirror isn’t electrically adjustable like everything else. But if these are the only complaints I have, then it can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment