Saturday, January 22, 2011

Water Everywhere 1


I don’t know what it is about inclement weather, but I like it. These days, whenever especially when it rains. I like to drive Series IIA Land Rover and to carry it on water and play. Gaps in the door seals just as wet and It reminds me with my bike when I was a Child. But I could travel further and explore more areas.
One trip involved me heading through busy Colombo streets when the roads were awash with water. Hatchbacks and saloons gingerly edged their way through huge puddles, keeping to the centre of road to make the most of the camber. On the other hand was driving through far deeper stuff, so I went for it a enough speed to make it look impressive.
A hundred yards later, the engine coughed and spluttered to a halt. Condensation inside the distributer cap and wet HT leads had curtailed my fun. I pulled up purposefully, as if I had intended to park right there all along 

No comments:

Post a Comment